How to Use
1.Clean and completely shave the area you will be treating. Dry thoroughly.
2. Connect the power adapter, and the screen of the machine will display the word "OFF".
3. Hold down the power button for 1.5s to turn the device on. It will automatically start on intensity one. Press the power button to increase or decrease the intensity, 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1, and cycle successively.
4.Always start with intensity one to test the sensitivity of your skin. We recommend doing a spot test and wait for 24 hours to make sure there are no reactions.
5. To turn on/off the cooling/ice mode, press the snowflake button. To turn on/off the manual/automatic mode, press the polishing button.
6. If the display content changes from "flashing" to "not flashing", it means that the IPL device is ready. (the first flash is bright, and the eyes may not adapt to it, please wear glasses to reduce the discomfort of the flash on the eyes).
7. Press the IPL device completely against the skin. At this time, the "number" in the display screen will "blink".
8. Once the IPL device is pressed against the skin, gently press the flash button to flash. You may go over each area one to three times.
9. Use once a week until you achieve desired results. To maintain hair-free skin, use once every month after you have achieved desired results.
10. After the treatment is over, hold the power button to turn off the device. Clean with alcohol wipes after each use.
11. Enjoy your IPL hair removal experience!